This directory is a listing of businesses that are not related to bodywork or clinical support. Click HERE for a directory of bodywork and clinical support practitioners at Miriam’s Place.
Diva’s Laundry Service
A self-described “Laundry Diva”, Desiree “Diva” Hickson is an entrepreneur who is committed to serving the Colorado Springs community and providing laundry and related-services that are second to none. She has spent the last 10+ years honing her skills and sharing her knowledge on her podcast, Laundry and Other Mysteries.
As a laundry attendant turned “Laundry Diva”, Desiree has developed a unique perspective when it comes to being a laundry professional. Influenced by other home care experts, she aspires to help others learn to make or use more holistic cleaning methods in their homes.
- Depending on client needs, Desiree provides laundry and related-services including mobile services, wash/dry/fold, and ironing.
- Provides holistic detergent and other holistic laundry products based on client requests.
- How to make/use holistic cleansers (either laundry or household).
- “How to do laundry” classes.
- How to produce your own podcast
JECCO LLC, Good Life-Jecco LLC
Antonio Briceno helps clients with individual health insurance, small group, Medicare, Supplemental, Disability, and Life Insurance. There is no cost in person consulting, and full customer service for products. Mr. Briceno provides explanation on how these products work, in multiple situations, and which ones work best for each individual by doing a thorough evaluation of a person’s needs.
- Individual Health Insurance – On exchange, which includes subsidies from the government and off exchange enroll directly with major companies and meeting federal guidelines
- Small Group Plans – Health insurance for businesses from 2 employees to 99
- Medicare – Health insurance for individuals over 65 or medical disabled
- Supplemental Insurance – insurance plans that reimburse for accidents and illnesses; from hundreds of dollars to thousands
- Disability – pays you when you can not work
- Life Insurance – Pays your family if you die
Walter & Yolanda Miranda
Y & R Enterprises
Terra Property Group
The professionals at Miriam’s Place are not doctors. The information available from the professionals at Miriam’s Place is based on first-hand knowledge of the techniques used in their professions. If you are recently injured, you should seek medical advice to ascertain what kind of injury you have sustained.
The professionals at Miriam’s Place work with doctors and encourage their clients to utilize the tests and imaging that doctors offer.